Friday, December 22, 2006

HK Trip




This album is powered byBubbleShare - Add to my blog

Hey! I'm back from Hong Kong. Had a wonderful time. It's very cold there... around 16c. Would you believe me that to take a one hour drive by bus to my aunties placenis rm 24? rm 24!!! I basically sat on all types of transport there.

Oh well, i went shopping and shopping.. Disneyland was so cool! The streets were like so widein it. The shows that they have were amazing.. Not bad at all.

Well, went a lot of place in Hong Kong. First place was The Peak. There's this place in The Peak where they are famous stars made out of wax. And there was a EA games centre there. I also went Lui yan kai, lam yan kai, and around the port whre there are famous HK stars handprints and the floor.

And guess what, I sat on my very first ROLLER COASTER in Ocean Park. with my eyes close xD. I didn't want to get a headache cos i was not wearing my specs.

Its nine more days till NS. Will miss home and friends.

0 Fe3dBAcK: