Saturday, December 01, 2007

At least I Was Honest

Well, unlike some, I am honest to myself and to God. For those who didn't have a chance or don't want to have that opportunity, I feel sorry for them because they might not know. But in their own religion, of cos it has teach them to be honest and Do not cheat. I don't understand why they don't have the "conscience" telling them not to do so. Well, although it seemed tempting to do so, but i stand alone with god doing thing was is right. In the end, I checked my self and i was correct even though i was not sure was i was doing. But truly, be honest to yourselves, and God will honor you.


So sad that the lost are REALLY been define as THE LOST. I was in my friends car yesterday, and the background music was some ire Gothic music. As was hearing, the music can really lead people to sin. The music was just so ire and those who do not know Christ will or might not join the group and do things that can be translated in the lyrics of the song or even the dynamics. This is how the lost CAN be so lost.

I pray that God will continue giving me wisdom to overcome all temptations and also help me to reach out to others. Many commitments i had made and i pray that god will provide his strength for me.

0 Fe3dBAcK: