Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More about me

I am currently doing University Foundation Program (UFP) at Metro for a year.

My subjects this semester are:
Human Comm
MicroEcons
Intro of Accounting
Eng
LAN

Well, i just had my first assignment from Human Comm. Weekly journal and 6 questions; more than 250 words. My lecturer does not want us to just copy form her notes, but to connect what she teach to our everyday lives. Even though i would only have to hand them up during Sep, but I'm trying to finish it asap. Human Comm is a stressful subject. Its more on really understanding the facts clear. So the lecturer expects us to be ready for tutorials.

Other subjects seems fine. I'm able to cope. Oh ya, to talk about my timetable. My most stressing days is on Tue. My class starts from 10 till 4.30. and my most free day is on Fri. Lecture at 8-10 and break till 3!!! meaning... I can attend CF!!! Btw, Metro CF is on Thur 12 -1pm! wohoo! But i have not attend a single Metro CF. Cos I don't find it convenient to me. My Thur class is 8.30 till 10.30 and break till 3. So might as well i go back home then to stay for a long time.

I'm hanging around with a good group of friends right now. I hang around with them at Asia during the first two weeks during break. Now, we do not have such breaks so we just stay at Metro canteen and makan! haha.. We have fun together just like the days of 5 alpha classmates. (you know who you are)

For those who think that its so stressful to think what to wear for college everyday. Well, i do not find that difficulty. My group of friends does not stress about it that much.

College life can't be more better. I'm satisfy with what i have now and it may get worse. XD

0 Fe3dBAcK: