Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More Review About Rally

I am so freaking pissed on how the head registration does her work. I mean, i was basically doing all her job. The T shirts was not organized nicely. As a result, some of the shirts of those who didn't come today, and those who just order and not come for the rally, HAS been sold. Even though have been separated aside. And she was suppose to handle the t shirt sales during concert but she didn't. Rachel, Siong Ann and I have to it.

And Pastor Sandra was preaching for concert. And she did an altar call. No one was alert to pastor. Me and Man Dee was first to notice pastor coming down the stage and began to pray for people. As some began to get slain, of cos I was able catch. Although all crowded. But before i could even put them down, pastor just laid hands and the next person began to fall. Was so messy. And the altar workers was so blur. Even Man Dee, she was supposed to catch the girls, but she was just holding the tissue bow and watched. I HAD to catch a girl.. SO in all I'm trying to say, I was doing it all. Then only I wave my hand and they only start coming. I mean, come on! You all don't need people to tell you to do things. I think Pastor so the situation so she stop the altar call.

But overall, rally was good. Session 1 led by David. SO fast their fast songs. Seriously, not joking.
And songs were not in correct order. Session 2 by Erika. Deeper didn't really connect with the congregation. And she was not singing she was talking. i think she lost her voice. Concert was great. Although many old songs were sang, but they able to improvise it. Very nice. Worship leading is not about choosing new songs, but songs that can connect.

Couldn't really get Pastor Kevin's preaching. Session 1 was drag for 40 minutes. Then, Session 2 led by Pastor Lim. Short altar call was done and ended just on time.

FYI, I am NOT saying that I'm the BEST, i do not have mistakes, or this worlds is only about me but something can be done about this, to improve ourselves, our mistakes, and giving our very best and all to God. I am not judging, but just to help everyone to be better person. If you think you can't accept my post, then too bad. Blog is on how to express our feeling and thoughts by our own thinking. I may sound so arrogant and stubborn but, i have to make a point somehow. Think it over seriously and try to change.

God Bless. Loving and caring all of you.

0 Fe3dBAcK: