Monday, November 12, 2007

Do you believe part 2

Do you believe that my Maths teacher, Mr Victor Devaraj believes in feng shui? Well, last Friday he was predicting about us by looking at our birth date. So it came to my turn after all has finish.
He said that I'm a systematic person, I like to have things all proper plan up in order. Well this is true. And he says to stay out of black and green colour. o.O Well I don't agree about black. Green; well I wore green SEED's shirt for my Human Comm presentation last sem, and it truly was disaster. 50% agree.

And he says wear red and especially blue. Well, come to the fact that this font's colour is blue, my friendster layout is blue, what else? And he ask me to wear a sapphire ring. How lame is that. Well, I don't believe in this kind of stuff, cos wearing something to have something is pointless. He also said that my lucky number is 9. odd. Decline!

0 Fe3dBAcK: