Monday, November 19, 2007

Out of Nowhere

Last Friday, I got a bit of surprise during Moral Studies. Well the previous week, we had to hand in a homework, just writing essay about some values. I just simple copy the definition from my notes (Can ok) and then give example of situation.

So, just last Friday during class, my lecturer said something like," Ada satu orang yang buat homework dengan bagus, YANG pakai cermin mata ITU." Well, I was talking with my friends la, so I wouldn't want to see who did good, because people like me generally don't care. But then, suddenly everyone was quiet and then look behind. So I look around also lo, see who the one pakai cermin mata. Then they all like look to me, btw I was sitting the most top on the lecture hall. And so, I incidentally looked at teacher, and I pointed to myself, and see what his reaction la. And he said, YEA YOU. I was like what!!! o.O

I never got praise for homework before and now just all of a sudden. And then during class, my friends were teasing me the smart boy. o.O But I didn't do anything good, I just simple wrote the essay. So as it was time to do our next homework, friends already started writing and I was still thinking what to write even though I have the points, but I still want to elaborate more. My friends were all done with theirs and I only write the first five lines, and they said, "Wah.. Second page already ar?" I was like no! o.O

Well, things can just happen in unusual ways and it was so random. Praise god for that.

0 Fe3dBAcK: