Friday, November 09, 2007

Do you believe?

Do you believe that Panadol can 'cure' sore throat? Well, that's what my friend, Ei Ling told me. In case you didn't know, I'm sick; having sore throat. Well, she told me two days ago in college and everyone seems to know that I'm sick. Well, I dunno why, or maybe I told to a few =).

And during break, she suggested to all of us to take panadol when we have sore throat. She says it can cure and also stop the headache she had every time she has a sore throat. Well, we wouldn't believe at her, so we laughed about it la. And later at home during the night, I tried one and I slept.

Next morning, when I woke up, my sore throat was 'gone'. Well the effect was like this. I couldn't feel the soreness, but I can still feel the phlegm inside as a cause of replacing the sore throat la. So in a way, it cures away, but brings another effect. Well, solute to you Ei Ling.

0 Fe3dBAcK: